Get the quality legal representation you deserve!
Criminal charges can be filed at the state or federal level, and, in most cases, the sentencing will be harsher if an individual has a prior criminal record. Common types of criminal charges may include (but aren’t limited to)
- drug charges
- immigration offenses
- property crimes
- sex offenses
- violent crimes
- white collar crimes
Building Your Criminal Defense Case
Ricardo A. Chavez will work hard to protect your constitutional rights by:
- Developing a personalized attorney-client relationship with you and your family
- Working with specialists, such as psychiatrists, forensic scientists or ballistics experts to support your claims when expert testimony is required in official legal proceedings
- Thoroughly examining all evidence against you (including opposing witness testimonies) to find fallacies or inconsistencies in it (thereby weakening the prosecution and bolstering your defense)
- Investigating any new evidence (including other witness testimonies) to support your claims
- Representing you at every stage of the legal process, including bail hearings, trial proceedings and parole hearings
If you or a loved one has been accused of a crime in the Los Angeles area, contact the Law Office of Ricardo A. Chavez for experienced and dedicated representation in your case. All initial consultations are free and confidential.